Friday, November 28, 2008
to go to heaven. If you want to achieve heaven, do good deeds.
This is the time for not regulations but for infrastructure like adequate training of police forces, central forces etc to equip them with skills to deal with terrorism swiftly. This is the time for the country to equip our forces with modern weapons and safety devices. This is the time for the country to use technology to defend proactively and not reactively. No point being called the greatest software nation in the world if we cannot safeguard our own house. This is the time for all of us not to depend on anyone outside of the nation to rise against terror but rise ourselves. This is the time to act and if needed retaliate in the same language. Stop taking advantage of our resilience and stop subjecting us to torture again and again. This is the time to say enough is enough.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
- My face is red because I drink watermelon juice. The juice is red, you know.
- Heard this from a guy - My face is red not because I am blushing but due to the inner glow.
Now come on, a guy having inner glow does not make him gay. Infact, it makes him gay and happy.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Obama after getting elected as potential president did not call our prime minister. He called other world leaders including the head of Pakistan but did not call Singh. Media had a field day with this piece of junk. Speculations were rife that Obama does not consider India that strategic and Singh that important to call.
Consequences (could be all hearsay) as I too didn't get a call confirming any of the below.
- Sensex fell (this might be conjecture).
- Nuclear deal was presumed to be in jeopardy
- Left rejoiced with the above thought
- BJP popped champagne thinking that Obama will call Bajpayee as they are definite to win the coming elections
Singh was so upset that, after crying in his bathroom, issued a statement that he was traveling and so missed Obama's call.
So what he didn't call. India is too important for the world to ignore. He didn't call now, he will call later. Why bother at all. India has its own growth story going on, the world needs India as we provide cheap labor with far superior quality than any other nation, a billion people so a great market for products and a nation on the brink of 6-7% growth when all other economies are in recession. Obama should be worried if Singh does not take his call.
The world needs to toe India's line and not vice versa.
Indians - stop sucking up.
Latest news - he called.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Now, why would the college do that? I can think of several reasons:
- The furniture is antique (read old and crumbling) and they are scared that students might take some with them and sell them on ebay.
- Management wants to catch the students cheating.
- They received complaints that students sleep in back benches and to discourage them the cameras were installed.
- They received complaints from students that professors sleep (you wish) in the class instead of teaching and this is their way of keeping a tab on the teachers.
- The management is voyeuristic and wants to catch the students in the act, if you know what I mean. Interesting idea, the clips can be sold on you tube.
- Somebody in management got a sweet deal (read below the table) from the security company.
- The management was inspired by big boss and decided to let the students know who is the BIG BOSS.
if they installed for all of the above reasons why put in the warning sign?
Sadly, there were no cameras in the bathrooms.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
America, the closet racist nation, finally voted for a black president. Sign of real progressiveness.
What next? Rechristening the White House as the Black House.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Plot done to death in magazines, TV serials, news channels etc etc
Even the much hyped “scenes” were short of expectations. If you read times you’d know which ones I am referring to.
Kangana was totally wasted and I don’t mean because of drugs and alcohol. Spread awareness and literacy, so somebody please give her a dictionary. There are a lot of other swear words.
Mughda was a revelation – understated and restrained
Priyanka was out of this world.
The only joy during the movie was trying to guess who these people might be in real life, if you know please mail.
Final word - The movie was completely 'out of fashion'.