Thursday, July 23, 2009
A: Because the old geezers sitting in the parliament started getting desperate and frustrated seeing the porn comic. All of their fantasies were coming true but in a comic book format and not in real life and their yearning for such a person started becoming stronger by the day. How long can one keep those emotions repressed. So they decided to ban the site to save themselves from the torture of seeing their dreams and fantasies being made into a site without featuring them.
However, since the government has already imposed a ban, this topic has become a rage among bollywood producers especially the b-grade movie ones. So if they were to cast someone for this role who do you think would best suit? My picks are below in preferential order.
- Sherlyn Chopra - She looks the part as she probably lives it too in real life.
- Sophie Choudhary - She is the nice curvaceous punju woman who can fit quite easily, though she finds it difficult to fit into her clothes.
- Tanushree Dutta - Great body and a complete monopoly on come hither look makes her a good candidate.
- Sushmita Sen - She is very sensuous and can carry the docile and sensuality with ease. Remember Main Hoon Na.
- Riya Sen - she can't act but guess the role might not require much acting.
Any one you can think of?
Monday, July 20, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Harry Potter's new visual instalment is indeed a visual treat. The director has redeemed himself from the debacle of the earlier movie and has made some spectacular strides in terms of story telling, visual effects and cinematography. The most striking feature of the movie is the beautiful and at times mushy build up of friendship and romance between the central characters. But the movie is all about how the friendship has evolved in 6 years, the chemistry between three best friends and this is one aspect which will appeal to most segment of the masses. Older fans will relive the friendship they shared during their youth, youngsters will look at each other and think we are like this and overall everyone will have this great feeling about friendship. This is where the hidden message comes through. If you have your friends around, you will tide over dark times.
Long live friendship.
Verdict on the movie - go watch it NOW
Men don't read between the lines. Hell, most times they don't even read the lines. But women, they read the lines all right and then they proceed to read between the lines , whatever that means, and sometimes flip the pages to see what else is written. They analyse things by reading the lines and then over analyse by reading between the lines and then since they have a convoluted logic all hell breaks loose. Sample this example:
Guy - honey, you are looking pretty.
Girl (reading the line) - Really. I know.
And now Girl (reading between the line) - Am i really looking pretty or is he just pulling my leg. Am I looking fat? Is the dress OK? Did he see something which he is not telling me? Is he seeing someone else and just saying this to keep me happy.
You see what I mean when I say the most dangerous discovery is reading between the lines.
Guys - don't even bother to read. We are good at that.
Girls - the reason i wrote this long post is so that you have enough to read between the lines.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
And like a man and only a man could say this, they have it all wrong. Simple solution to making the world a nice place is go only for the nice guys. Once all bad guys realize they are not getting women, they will either turn nice guys or turn to nice guys.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Friday, July 10, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
Same thing goes for music CD. Why spend for a movie CD when only one song is good in the entire album. It is better to download it from the net or go for an assortment of good songs in one CD.
Friday, July 3, 2009
- Kareena's quintessential pout which she takes it to new levels in the movie. If you are a bebo fan, you can check out any of her magazine pics in which she is pouting.
- Kareena's clothes and shoes. Some of them are fabulous. No, I am not gay and coming out of the closet now that Article 377 has been modified.
- Akshay's stunts though they could have been handled a little better. Instead of giving them a comic theme they should have been made purely action oriented.
- Akshay's regular comic acting. He is a good comic actor and has done a good job in this one too.
- Exotic locales of Hollywood studios, Los Angeles and Italy. Free ride around the world sitting in a movie theatre.
- The title song which is really nice. Hummable track and great music.
- Lots of women in itsy bitsies giving the paisa vasool experience.
- Juvenile comedy sequences. Done to death scenes repeated in a million movies all across the world and fail to make you laugh.
- Kareena's over the top acting. Bearable at times only.
- Amrita Arora - why the heck is she in a movie. She took over the size zero crown from Bebo and looks emaciated. She has shown a lot of skin wearing lingerie and all along you'd wish that she covers up and spare you.
- Aftab Shivdasani - same as above.
- Denise Richards - What the heck is she doing in the movie. Does not up the glam quotient if they were trying to get that effect with her presence. She looks old and haggard.
- Flimsy plot just like the itsy bitsies worn by many women in the movie. Actually no, the plot is flimsier.
- Tried to achieve the Hollywood class of movie making but the plot and theme is only for the masses who like cat calls and wolf whistling.
Certain scenes are funny but the rest of the movie fails to make you laugh and you feel "kambakkth" for going to the theatre.
Overall: My suggestion is to watch it on DVD with the remote firmly gripped in your hand. You will save money on the tickets and on headache pills. You will also end up finishing a lot of pending work at home while watching the movie. Or, invest money in the dvd of Hangover. A much better movie.