Thursday, December 18, 2008

How to appeal to a techie's fashion sense

I can see a lot of techies queuing up to buy this as a new year or valentine gift.

Photo courtesy: sizzledcore
Can imagine the greeting card to say something like this:
  • Baby, "I'm feeling lucky"
  • You are my "key" word
  • You are the "one" in this google (one followed by 100 zeroes) of humanity
  • Can you "debug" me
  • You are the "1" to my "0"
  • My "search" finally ends
  • Can I be the only "Ad" in your life
  • You bring "chrome" (shine) in my life

I can go on......

4 comments:

qwe324 said...

nice comparison...
u r my 1 to my o...
it should b the other way round rt...

Manoj said...

Thanks Manickam. Well, once she is in your life, she will become your "0" and "1".

Gypsy Girl said...

I wouldn't wear this!

Word Dancer said...

Mannu bhai - Malliks loves this saree - she would totally wear it.BTW just because we don't say anything does not mean we don't read it. But I guess actions speak louder huh? So look for my comments. :)