Friday, June 11, 2010

Switch off from Tech

Is anyone up for the below challenge:
Switch off from technology for a week from June 14th until June 19th. During this period no emails (other than work related), no facebook, no twitter, no Orkut or any of the other social networking sites, no internet browsing unless your work requires you to. Now spend that time
1. Reading books, magazines or whatever you wanted to do such as photography, painting, music etc
2. Phone your friends / family and talk to them, meet up with them, go for coffee etc. Make the real connection and not use facebook like medium
I bet you think you'd not survive without technology for a week and I say you will not only survive, but also discover new joys in life.

Are you dear reader, up for the challenge?????

Tell me your experiences here.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

If You Died Today, Are You 100% Sure You Would Go To Heaven When You Die or the Rapture Comes?

1. You Are A Sinner.
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

2. There Is A Price On Sin.
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life
through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the
second death." Revelation 20:14

3. Jesus Shed His Precious Blood on the Cross and Died To Pay For Your Sins.
"But God commendeth His love toward us in that while we were yet
sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
Luke 1:77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,
Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

4. Salvation Is Not Of Our Works. It Is Through Jesus Christ.
"But to him that worketh not, but believeth on Him that justifieth the
ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness." Romans 4:5

5. God Wants To Save You If You Will Just Put Your Trust In Him.
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Romans 10:13

A sample prayer you may pray:

Dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. I know that I deserve to die
and go to Hell. I believe that You died for me on the Cross and after
three days and three nights You arose from the dead so that I could be
saved. Jesus, You promised in your Word to save any who call upon the
name of the Lord. Jesus, I am calling upon your name now. Please save
me, Jesus, and take me to Heaven someday to live with you forever!
Thank You for saving me, Jesus. Amen.
Source(s):
The King James Bible, the infallible, inerrant, incorruptible, perfect, preserved, inspired, ONLY TRUE Word of the ONLY Living God, the Great I AM!