Friday, September 26, 2008

It's my turn on Sarah Palin

Everyone is talking on, about, for and against Sarah Palin. I want my share too. Of the topic I mean. McCain can have the rest. He will truly have a 'first mate'.

I think it will be good if McCain and Palin get elected. The world will be a better place with an old haggard and a broad ruling US. They are already in deep economic trouble. This will compound their misery. McCain and Palin will be so much up their own asses and each other's that they will not meddle in affairs of other countries like their predecessor Bush. This will give time and space for all other countries to sort their affairs themselves. All nations are capable of sorting their own houses and given a chance without Uncle Sam's meddling they will do a great job.

Regarding Palin - what an ass.

2 comments:

Gypsy Girl said...

Really?! This from the guy who asked me how Palin affected my life?! :)Given the Republican Party history, the chances of them meddling in the world (Palin said she could see Russia from her backyard)rather than their own country are very high. Which is why bush was super worried about the war on terror than extending help to those affected by Hurricane Katrina.

Manoj said...

It still means what I said earlier. Their election does not affect anyone outside America.