Wednesday, September 17, 2008

True crisis

Financial world is in a turmoil. Companies are falling like nine pins and there is no end in sight. This looks like an re-enactment of sinking of the Titanic, the mammoth unsinkable ship sank and took thousands of people along with it to their watery graves.
Is this crisis- losing money, job, security of livelihood.
My definition of a crisis is when everything is sinking around you, threatening take you down and you don't have a family, friends or loved ones to turn to, for comfort, support and encouragement, that my friend is a TRUE CRISIS.
If you can confidently say yes, I have my universe full of people who I love and trust, then, nothing else matters. All other crises are temporary.

2 comments:

Gypsy Girl said...

I like. :). I agree too.

Rohit N Elayath said...

According to me, crisis is a feeling. Its only when people get desperate without a solution, do they feel that its a crisis.